Supervisor [Part Time] - Accessorize
|Hours / Duration:||20 Hours Per Week|
Accessorize is an exciting and ethical fashion brand, dedicated to offering accessories that enable everyone to express themselves and feel confident in their everyday. Born in the 80’s, our first store opened in Covent Garden. Accessorize now has stores across the UK, Republic of Ireland and International Markets.
We are built on a way of working we are proud of, were values and ethics go hand in hand.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Part Time Supervisor, at our Southampton Accessorize Store.
Our ideal candidate would be customer focused, reflecting the passion we have for our product and the drive to create an exceptional experience for the Accessorize customer. We value the qualities of enthusiasm, integrity, and the desire for success.
What are we looking for in you?
- Demonstrate customer focus – ensuring delivering excellence in customer service, understanding the importance of delivering tailored one on one customer service and driving this through your team, always putting the customer at the heart of all that you do.
- Confident to lead by example, inspiring your team to make Accessorize a great place for all who work and shop with us
- Experience within a supervisor or key holding role, with a proven track record in delivering excellence in customer service, both personally and through their team
- Someone who demonstrates passion, drive and resilience, with a can – do approach
- The ability to communicate openly and effectively
- A Solution driven Individual, with the ability to make decisions to benefit the business, with a sense of ownership to take responsibility
In this role you will
- Be a true brand ambassador, supporting the store and team in driving overall performance thorough delivering an exceptional customer experience and demonstrating the Accessorize values
- Generating profit, through exceeding those KPIs
- Ensure the teams are motivated and knowledgeable, supporting everyone to achieve excellence in their roles
- Support the management team in maximising commercial opportunities to drive sales within your store, implementing Visual Merchandising and Window Guidelines to a high standard
- We offer piercing to our customers, and you would promote and deliver this with your team.
- Be flexible in your approach to your role, supporting other stores and team members to achieve a common goal
- Ensure an inclusive environment, promoting equality and kindness with your team
Joining us, your benefits would include
- A competitive salary and exciting bonus scheme
- A Staff uniform allowance – enabling you to have fun wearing our accessories
- Generous staff discount across all our brands – Accessorize, Monsoon, Monsoon Childrenswear and Monsoon Home
- An additional day’s holiday to celebrate your birthday
If this all sounds great and this could be the role for you, let us know and apply today.
At Monsoon Accessorize we don’t focus only on what we do, we also care about how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and an environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people and are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will also consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
We provide reasonable accommodations as needed to people with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request discuss any specific requirements.
The expiry date this role is for office purposes only. It does not reflect when this role will be closing. If you are interested in applying for this role, please do not delay.
Location: Accessorize, Unit 41 West Quay Shopping Centre, City Centre, Southampton SO15 1QD
CLOSING DATE: 31 August 2022