On this page you will find a list of our services which we offer to levy payers throughout the year. Some services have been adapted in light of COVID-19 and will seek to cater to businesses needs during this time.
Save up to 50% off your dry mixed recycling costs with our new waste recycling scheme in partnership with Southampton City Council. To find out more contact the Council’s Commercial Waste Team on 023 8083 4325/ email@example.com.
Marketing & promotion
Our marketing team can help promote your business and any promotions/events through our consumer-facing Visit Southampton channels (website, social media and email). This could include any new measures of revised opening hours you have implemented due to COVID-19.
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southampton Business Crime Partnership (SBCP)
Our newly launched SBCP aims to improve the collation of crime intelligence across both daytime and night-time economies through our dedicated crime-reporting portal, which is free for BID levy payers and our new radio scheme in the city. To find out more head to our dedicated page here.
Our cleaning team will continue to disinfect public furniture with anti-viral spray in the coming months. Martin, Robert and Jim are also providing extra cleaning services to our members, including jet washing and graffiti removal. Reach them at email@example.com.
Our security team is continuing to patrol the BID area and support businesses 12 – 8pm five days a week, including vehicle patrols. Businesses can contact Martin and the team on 07725737236 or through the radio scheme mentioned above.
Our rangers have quickly become an identifiable and valuable city centre resource. Their work includes:
- Welcoming visitors to Southampton and offering city centre information
- Acting as human signposts, directing people to where they need to get to
- Gathering data of customer profiles and how the city centre is being used
- Reporting city centre issues in public spaces to key partners and stakeholders who can act on them (Southampton City Council and Hampshire Constabulary to name a few)
- Carrying out visits to our levy payers to let them know about BID initiatives and how they can get involved
They can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org