Womble Bond Dickinson
At Womble Bond Dickinson’s Southampton office, our team of experienced lawyers are dedicated to providing clients with quality legal advice and support across a wide variety of sectors.
As a keen ambassador for the city, our team of solicitors in Southampton work closely alongside clients that share our firm’s commitment to the regeneration of the city, providing them with focused and effective legal support to help them boost the local economy and bring further success to the area.
In 2019, our Southampton lawyers were recognised as ‘star lawyers’ by international database, Acritas Stars. Our exceptionally talented lawyers understand the complexities of the legal world. By keeping up-to-date with the latest developments within all sectors of law, we can give our clients the comprehensive and innovative legal advice that they need.
Our Southampton law firm clients
With specialisms in the retail and financial sectors, our national and international connections also allow us to source multi-faceted lawyers from our offices further afield. Womble Bond Dickinson’s complex support network makes us well-equipped to offer clients services from a variety of sectors, including:
- Real estate investment and development
- Maritime transactions
- Energy and natural resources
- Financial institutions
- Transport and technology
- Public and Government services
- Retail and hospitality.
- Bid Executive/senior Bids Excecutive
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- Commercial Lawyer (Digital/Tech)
- New Business Development Manager
- Professional Indemnity Lawyer
- Property Litigations Partner
- Real Estate Lawyer
- Technology Solutions Engineer
- Solicitors Apprentice- Southampton – Deadline 7th December 2023
- Training Contract
- WBD InHouse Consultants
To apply please visit link : https://jobs.wbd-uk.com/jobs/vacancy/find/results/
Location: Oceana House, 39-49 Commercial Rd, Southampton SO15 1GA
CLOSING DATE: 30 November 2023