Vision Express - Assistant Store Manager
Who are we?
Who is the perfect candidate?
- Show strong leadership and management skills to be able to support your colleagues in store
- Great communication and rapport building to translate professional terminology into language understanding to patients
- Exceptional attention to detail in maintaining accurate customer records, prescriptions, and requirements to provide them with the best service and product recommendations
- Teamwork with colleagues across the whole store team, including our Eye Care Professionals, Optical Assistants and Management
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations in a fast-paced retail environment
- Confidence, passion, drive and enthusiasm
- Monitor and analyse sales performance data to identify areas for improvement
- Training and coaching sessions with your colleagues in store, to ensure everybody is working to the best of their ability and towards our mission to help customers ‘See More and Be More’.
Anything else you should know?
- Sales and performance-based bonus
- Targeted incentives
- Competitive pension scheme
- Private Medical Cover for you
- Life Assurance – 4 x your basic annual salary
- Free eyewear annually with eligibility from day one of joining us!
- Opportunities to get involved in the OneSight EssilorLuxottica Foundation
- Discounts throughout the year for your friends and family
- Employee Assistance Program offering confidential support and advice on everything from financial support and everything in-between
- 33 days annual leave – increasing with your length of service, plus the opportunity to buy or sell holiday
- Flexible health related benefits, such as Health Cash plan, Additional Life Cover, Critical Illness cover and Dental Plan
- Opportunities to join a company wide community with peer-to-peer knowledge sharing and collaborating through our internal channels
- Flexible lifestyle benefits, such as Gym flex, Dining Cards, discounted Travel Insurance, Experience Days and even discounted bicycles through our Cycle to Work Scheme
- And so much more!
Please note, the job expiry date is estimated. If you are interested in this role, do not delay applying.
Location: West Quay Shopping Centre, Harbour Parade, Southampton SO15 1QD
CLOSING DATE: 01 March 2024