Arcade Supervisor - High Score
About High Score
High Score, family entertainment centres offer an awesome line-up of arcade games. From the old skool to the latest releases, all machines are set on free-play! Customers simply pre-book a slot and enjoy an action-packed hour of arcade fun.
- Employee discount
- Store discount
At High Score we are ‘Powered by Fun’ and are on the lookout for those who are ready to bring their ‘A’ game. Our team have fun at work by creating fun for our customers and we want every customer to have an amazing experience to ensure they come back. We work hard but we play hard too!
Throughout their shift, the arcade supervisor will:
● Support the Management team and take responsibility for the branch when the Manager is not available
● Support the team and delegate
● Carry out opening and closing procedures
● Meet & greet customers
● Assist guests with any game queries to maximise experience
● Get feedback on customer experience
● Work with staff to clean down the venue
● Bring fun, personality, and enjoyment!
This is a 0 hour contract role with shifts allocated between 3:30pm-8:30pm Friday, 9:15am-8:30pm Saturday and Sunday plus options to work during school holidays or for events.
£10.50- £11 per hour Salary is on offer dependaing on age and experiance.
Full training will be provided.- due to the supervisory responsibility of this role applicants must be 18 years and over.
Would you like to join us and be involved in a role that is high energy and enjoyable, if so get in touch email@example.com
Job Types: Zero hours contract, Part-time
Salary: £10.50-£11.00 per hour
- Store discount
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Southampton: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Supervising: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: High Score, 103 East St, Southampton SO14 3HH
CLOSING DATE: 31 October 2023