You will train to become a patent attorney alongside highly acclaimed colleagues in one of the leading teams in Europe, working with national and international clients across a wide range of industries and spanning many sectors.
What you will enjoy
- Challenging work, early responsibility and a training and personal development programme which is supportive and specific to you.
- A rewarding and fulfilling working environment and broad ranging, flexible benefits package including bi-annual performance based bonuses.
- Our commitment to developing talented graduates and post-doctorates who have the passion and initiative to build successful careers as patent attorneys.
What you will need
- An exceptional academic track record in biochemistry, biotechnology, chemistry, electronics, engineering, physics or IT.
- To demonstrate strong communication skills with the desire and ability to share ideas and expertise, working both in a team as well as autonomously.
- To be highly motivated, with the drive and ambition to progress your career.
- A desire to be empowered to make a difference and achieve shared goals to deliver real excellence to clients.
Please note, the job expiry date is estimated. If you are interested in this role, do not delay applying.
Location: Briton House, 10-12 Briton St, Southampton SO14 3EB
CLOSING DATE: 31 January 2024