Senior Saints Coordinator - Saints Foundation
Be part of our journey…
Location: St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Criminal Record Check: Enhanced
Hybrid Working Option: Yes
Saints Foundation bring Southampton FC to the heart of the community, using the power of the club and our passionate team to help fulfil individual potential and make Southampton a better place to live for all.
This position will help over 60s to improve their lifestyle and maintain their independence through a mixture of physical exercise and social activities, whilst direct line management and support for all the Seniors Saints staff team in order to deliver effective and safe physical activity classes in the community and that all processes are followed, and staff have the resources and support that they require.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll be delivering project outcomes for the Senior Saints project to ensure isolated older adults’ benefit from session delivery, demonstrating progression measured against the project objectives.
- Working closely with Health Senior Coordinator to ensure KPI trackers delivery plans and budgets are kept updated.
- Manage and deliver a varied programme of engaging activity’s for over 60’s working with internal and external partners to promote and encourage older adults to lead a healthier more engaged life.
- Provide line management to the Senior Saints project staff including project officers, Senior Saints apprentices, casual staff and volunteers.
- Support project staff to deliver targeted health & fitness sessions as part of the Health Projects’ strategy to benefit a variety of people suffering from a diverse range of health conditions.
You’ll be based at St Mary’s Stadium, or what we like to call ‘The Heart of Southampton’, in the city centre, just a 20-minute walk from the train station or if you’re a driver there’s free parking! There is also the option for flexible home-working a few days a week to ensure you get the balance you need to get the job done.
Is this you?
- Experience and passion for working with older adults
- Have an excellent understanding of Health services in Southampton.
- Experience of developing partnerships to collaboratively deliver needs driven projects.
- Hold experience in leading a team of full-time and casual staff.
- Experience of successfully delivering community-based projects, that is demonstrated through the achievement of KPIs and Outcomes.
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject area and/or hold a Level 3 industry recognised fitness qualification.
How this benefits you…
If you are successful, you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
- Access to x2 free match tickets for every home league game
- Access to our staff Health & Wellbeing initiatives (Mental & Physical Health).
- Flexi-time and Remote working option’s available.
- Discounted Southampton Football Club merchandise.
- 26 days’ holiday per year excluding bank holidays plus your birthday off each year.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Worldwide Travel Insurance for you and your family.
- Learning & Development opportunities – supporting you to develop your potential and achieve in your career.
- Free onsite parking.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Collaborative & inclusive working culture.
How can I apply?
Very easy. Follow link to apply: https://saintsfc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SFC001/job/Senior-Saints-Coordinator_RQ-024433
- Enter your details and answer a quick pre-screening questionnaire, then attach your CV.
Please note that the expiry date against this role is for office use only. The role will be filled once the right candidate(s) are appointed, and therefore may close before the expiry date shown. If you are interested in applying, please do so without delay.
Location: Southampton FC, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Rd, Southampton, SO14 5FP
CLOSING DATE: 06 September 2023