Senior Estate Agent- Fox & Sons Estate Agents
Senior Estate Agent
At Fox & Sons, We are looking for an exception Property Lister to join our busy Flag Ship Branch in London Road, Southampton. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of volume property listing and be able to demonstrate delivering multiple KPI’s.
OTE- £45,000 – £60,000 – Uncapped Commission – Career Progression
What’s in it for you as our Senior Estate Agent?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Pay per listing
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Company Car or Car Allowance
Key responsibilities of a Senior Estate Agent
The main purpose of the role is to win listings and gain new instructions for properties to market whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Senior Estate Agent
- Estate Agency experience
- Preferably an experienced Lister, Valuer, Instructions Manager, Valuations Manager or an Estate Agent / Sales Negotiator looking for that step up and career progression
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence holder
Fox & Sons Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, click here to visit their website and see more about this vacancy.
Please note, the job expiry date is estimated. If you are interested in this role, do not delay applying.
Location: Fox & Sons Estate Agents, 32 - 34 London Rd, Southampton SO15 2AG
CLOSING DATE: 31 December 2022