Sales Assistants - Mayflower Theatre
Mayflower Theatre is the largest independent theatre in the south of the UK and on our stage are a wide range of shows including large scale musicals, opera and dance. We are looking for experienced Sales Assistants to join our busy, friendly Sales team.
Three roles are available on an annualised hours contract, average of either 20 or 10 hours per week, based on a rota which will include mostly evenings and weekends.
In particular, you will:
- You will be responsible for providing first class service to our customers both face to face and over the telephone.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a busy retail and/or call centre operation and have excellent customer service skills.
- Hours of work will be varied including daytime, evenings and weekends so flexibility is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and as part of a team are also required.
- Good computer skills and experience of data entry.
Our ideal applicant will:
- Have a good level of education
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Proven experience in a customer facing role
- Be an excellent team player
- Be a self-starter and show initiative
- Good computer skills
Candidates will be asked to complete an online aptitude test before being called for interview. If you have any concerns about this please contact the HR department.
Salary £10.56 per hour plus benefits. Flexibility is required due to the hours.
How to apply:
Full details including job descriptions can be found at https://www.mayflower.org.uk/about-us/careers/. Please state the hours you would prefer.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the HR Team either by email to the above address or on 02380 711800 ext. 0.
Working for Mayflower Theatre
We are committed to providing an accessible recruitment process for all candidates so please see our website for more details.
Location: Mayflower Theatre, 22-26 Commercial Rd, Southampton SO15 1GE
CLOSING DATE: 30 August 2022