Loss Prevention Supervisor - Sports Direct
JOB ADVERT: https://www.frasers.group/careers/jobs/job/743999831711773
Sports Direct.com is THE retail success story of the last decade. Our unrivalled growth across the UK and Europe really sets us apart from the rest. We have no intention of slowing down and we have a mind blowing continued expansion plan.
Frasers Group is currently looking for Supervisors to join our busy Loss Prevention (LP) team. You will be based at one of our key stores and your role will involve providing a highly visible ‘front of house’ security presence in order to deter external theft and minimize the threat of violence. You will work closely with the store colleagues and report to the store manager.
- To provide a highly visible security presence which is easily identified by both customers and colleagues whilst providing an exceptional level of customer service at the entrance to the store.
- To protect customers and staff from physical and verbal abuse, by providing a reassuring and professional security presence at the entrance to the store.
- Communicate with other members of the store team on suspicious behaviour/individuals using in store radios
- To proactively deter and prevent anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activity
- Liaise with the store management, Police and other external agencies
- Utilising conflict resolution in order to diffuse difficult situations that may arise within the workplace
- Record, report and escalate all incidents using the NBCS reporting system.
- Complete staff searches as per Group search policy
- Have an awareness of internal theft and report suspicious activity to Store Manager/Loss Prevention
- Understands the need for confidentially and behaves with integrity at all times.
- Able to manage conflict and support the store manager when dealing with aggression
- Smart & presentable at all times
- The candidate will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Able to work on their own initiative.
- Retail Security experience proffered but not essential
- Flexible Approach to work to suit the store needs
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- Capable in the use of technology
- The ability to identify triggers to conflict along with excellent mediation skills
Salary £25,500 plus Bonus
20% Discount across all fascias
The expiry date listed for this role is estimated. If you are interested in this role, please do not delay applying.
Location: Sports Direct, 40-50 Above Bar St, Southampton, SO14 7GW
CLOSING DATE: 01 July 2022