Lettings Negotiator- Fox & Sons
OTE – £25,000 – Uncapped Commission – Career Progression
At Fox & Sons, part of the Connells Group, we’re looking for a highly motivated Estate Agent to join as a Lettings Negotiator to complement our fantastic residential Lettings team in Southampton.
What’s in it for you as our Estate Agent / Lettings Negotiator?
- Industry leading training and development
- Full support and training to become ARLA – NFOPP qualified
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Company Car or Car Allowance (depending on experience)
Key responsibilities of a Estate Agent / Lettings Negotiator
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate agreements, agree lets & progress let’s through to exchange and completion.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Estate Agent / Lettings Negotiator
- Preferably an experienced sales person
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Fox & Sons Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply :
Please note, the job expiry date is estimated. If you are interested in this role, do not delay applying.
Location: 32-34 London Road SOUTHAMPTON Hampshire SO15 2AG
CLOSING DATE: 31 March 2024