Customer Service Advisor - Morris Dibben [Southampton]
Customer Service Advisor
Location – Southampton
Days & Hours – Mon – Fri, 8:45am – 5:30pm (1 hour lunch) + 1 Sat in every 4, 9am – 1pm Employment Type – Full-time, permanent
The Connells Group has recently acquired Countrywide securing our place as the UK’s largest property services group, trading locally under our Morris Dibben brand.
We are looking for an ENERGETIC and ENTHUSIASTIC customer service specialist, who either has a background within property, or looking to embark within the industry.
Our Property Managers play a pivotal role in ensuring that our landlord and tenant customers receive the high-quality experience they deserve, throughout their time with us. So, we`re on the lookout for people with great communication and relationship skills and a passion for delivering a quality customer service!
The role of a Property Manager:
As a Property Manager you will be fully managing your own portfolio of properties across any of our 60 brands, building relationships with your internal colleagues and a portfolio of customers and acting as a key contact for our tenants and landlords who require support throughout the duration of their tenancy.
Providing a first-class service to our customers is at the heart of your role, and working in a fun and positive environment, your day-to-day duties may include:
- Coordinating urgent and routine repairs and maintenance
- Liaising with trades people/contractors and keeping customers up to date
- Organising safety inspections and managing remedial works
- Liaising with landlords following regular property visits
- Assisting customers with general tenancy queries
- Carrying out weekly partnership calls with colleagues and welcome calls with new customers
- Dealing promptly and courteously to communication with landlord, tenants, contractors, and internal partners
- Providing a first-class service to maximise customer retention
- Ensuring personal and team deadlines are met, service levels maintained and KPI’s achieved
Our tenants, landlords and branch colleagues rely on our Property Managers as subject matter experts and to act efficiently and calmly when dealing with their properties. Having a competent knowledge of lettings legislation, tenancy agreement and landlord contracts to help and support, is necessary – full training is provided
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply :
Please note, the job expiry date is estimated. If you are interested in this role, do not delay applying.
Location: 53 London Rd, Southampton SO15 2AD
CLOSING DATE: 31 October 2023