Front of House Team Leader - Mayflower Theatre
Salary: Salary up to £10.96 per hour, plus benefits.
Deadline: 27/08/2022 23:59
Benefits: Great benefits
Mayflower Theatre is the largest independent theatre in the south of the UK and on our stage are a wide range of shows including large scale musicals, opera and dance. We are looking for a Team Leader to join our busy, friendly Front of House team to support the Duty Manager in the smooth running of all FOH activities.
In particular, you will:
- Assist in the smooth running of all Front of House activities (shows and functions) with an emphasis on demonstrating excellent customer service whilst ensuring the comfort and safety of customers and colleagues at all times;
- Promote ancillary sales;
- Display leadership skills, a positive attitude and solid team working;
- Be a responsible personal licence holder whilst open to the public.
Our ideal applicant will
- Have a good level of education
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Previous proven supervisory experience
- Proven experience in a customer facing role
- Be an excellent team player
- Be a self-starter and show initiative
- Good computer skills
Roles will be offered based on an annualised hours contracts of 1040 hours per year (an average of 3-5 shifts or 20 hours per week) and will predominantly include a Thursday afternoon, evenings and weekends.
Salary up to £10.96 per hour, plus benefits.
Interviews will be held at Mayflower Theatre.
Full details including job descriptions can be found at https://www.mayflower.org.uk/media/dmebazrg/jd-foh-team-leader.pdf
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the HR Team either by email to the above address or on 02380 711800 ext. 0.
Working for Mayflower Theatre
We are committed to providing an accessible recruitment process for all candidates so please see our website for more details.
Location: Mayflower Theatre, 22-26 Commercial Rd, Southampton SO15 1GE
CLOSING DATE: 27 August 2022