Mayflower Theatre - Vacancies include Facilities Assistant, Cleaner and Youth Theatre Director
Mayflower Theatre is the largest independent theatre in the south of the UK. We present a wide range of performances including large scale musicals, opera and dance. Working in our lovely Grade II listed building we have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our busy, friendly facilities team.
In particular you will:
- Provide general maintenance to the theatre building and modern office block
What are we looking for :
- Are you reliable, punctual & honest?
- Do you have basic experience with plumbing (e.g. can you change a tap and/or a flush mechanism inside a toilet cistern?)
- Are you able to distinguish between different light fittings & lamps (e.g. LED vs non-LED)
- Do you have basic wood-working skills?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail & an awareness of good Health & Safety practices?
- Are you the type of person who takes pride in their work & likes to do the job right first time?
- Are you available to work 5 days out of 7 (including evenings & weekends)?
- Would you like to work in a supportive & exciting live entertainment environment?
- Can you ask for help when you need it?
- Are you confident in using a computer?
If you answer yes to the above questions, we would love to hear from you.
A full driving licence would be an advantage.
How to apply:
Full details including job descriptions can be found at https://www.mayflower.org.uk/about-us/careers/
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the HR Team either by email to the above address or on 02380 711800 ext. 0.
Working for Mayflower Theatre & MAST Mayflower Studios
We are committed to ensuring a fair process for all candidates from a diverse background. Please see our website for more details and also if you have any additional requirements to complete your application form please contact the HR Team at email@example.com or on 02380 711800 ext.
Please note that the expiry date against this role is for office use only. The role will be filled once the right candidate(s) are appointed, and therefore may close before the expiry date shown. If you are interested in applying, please do so without delay.
Location: Mayflower Theatre Commercial Road Southampton SO15 1GE.
CLOSING DATE: 31 December 2023