Branch Administrator - Austin & Wyatt
At Austin & Wyatt, part of the Connells Group, we’re looking for a highly motivated Branch Administrator to support our fantastic team in branch in Shirley, Southampton. As our Branch Administrator you will take ownership of office administration accurately and efficiently and in a professional manner, within a busy customer facing environment.
What’s in it for you as our Branch Administrator?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Opportunities for progression
- Supportive, rewarding and fun environment
- Team incentives
- Understanding of operations within an estate agency business
Key responsibilities of a Branch Administrator
The main purpose of your role is to support the sales team within the office with administrative duties. This will involve uploading property details onto major property portals, dealing with customer enquiries both in branch and over the phone and ensuring office expenditure is maintained within budgeted levels.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Branch Administrator
- Preferably experience as an Administrator / Secretary or similar role
- Customer focussed and comfortable in a client facing role
- Resilient, positive, numerate and detail oriented
- Organised and able to prioritise workload in a faced paced environment
- Keen interest in learning and keeping up to date with industry changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
Austin Wyatt have been successfully selling and renting homes across Dorset, Southampton, the New Forest, Hampshire and the Meon Valley for many years. We are proud of our local reputation for professionalism which is founded upon our preservation of traditional values and our attention to personal service.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, visit: Austin & Wyatt Careers
Location: 26 London Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 2SE
CLOSING DATE: 30 November 2023