Duty Manager - MAST Mayflower Studios
Deadline: 23/08/2022 23:59
Benefits: Great Benefits
Job Type: FIXED
Mayflower Theatre is the largest independent not for profit theatre in the south of the UK and we present a wide range of shows including large scale musicals, opera and dance.
MAST Mayflower Studios opened in 2021 as a multi art form performance, participation space and a creative hub with the aim to engage with partners who are committed to developing the potential of the creative community in Southampton, giving opportunities for all and helping achieve Southampton’s aspiration to be City of Culture in 2025.
We are looking for an experienced HR Officer to join our busy and friendly HR team.
- Provide support and advice to all staff on a wide range of HR topics and issues, including training and development, employee relations.
- Manage one of our payrolls
- Assist with the running of our HR & Payroll system (Cascade)
- Take responsibility with sourcing/administration/design/ delivery of training and development initiatives
- Be a member of the Diversity and Inclusion team and take responsibility for the administration of this working group
- Assist with recruitment and selection activity as requested.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in working in a proactive HR department
- Payroll & pensions experience
- Experience of Learning and Development
- Good understanding of employment law
- An awareness of diversity and inclusion issues, trends and legislation, and a pro-active approach to keeping up-to-date with best practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with HR/Payroll systems & good MS office skills
- High level of self-awareness, empathy, integrity and confidentiality
- An organised and methodical approach to planning and organising workload
- CIPD level 5
Salary: c £28,000 pa plus benefits, 37.5 hours per week, some evening and weekend working will be required. Initially this will be a fixed term contract for 12 months
Job Description: Click here.
Apply: Click here
We are committed to providing an accessible recruitment process for all candidates, therefore if you have any additional requirements to complete your application form please contact the HR Team at email@example.com or on 02380 711800 ext. 0.
Working for Mayflower Theatre
We are committed to providing an accessible recruitment process for all candidates so please see our website for more details.
Location: MAST Mayflower Studios, 142, 144 Above Bar St, Southampton SO14 7DU
CLOSING DATE: 23 August 2022