Customer Service Champion - Sibstar
Customer Service Specialist
From £12 an hour – Permanent, Part-time, Temp to perm, Full-time, Temporary contract
Who we are:
We are Sibstar, an award-winning FinTech start-up, partnered with the UK’s largest dementia charity, the Alzheimer’s Society and Mastercard. Here’s our story https://www.sibstar.co.uk/
Sibstar is the first-ever debit card and app for people living with dementia and their families. Sibstar is an innovative way for these vulnerable adults to access and manage their day-to-day money safely. Through enabling this financial freedom Sibstar will help people living with dementia to live independently for longer.
We are a FinTech for good, where positive social impact is our driving force. We are disrupting the banking sector, we’re a new kid on the block, growing fast, with our sights set high.
We need full-time and part-time Customer Service Specialists to join our growing team.
With rapidly growing customer numbers we now need people to help answer our customer enquiries.
Our customers contact us by telephone and email and we use Zendesk to handle these enquiries. You will be the customer’s first contact point and help them until their issue is resolved. Some enquiries will be simple and quick, others will be more complex and you’ll need to liaise with various partners.
- Customer Service experience. Making sure a customer has the very best experience when they contact Sibstar is really important to you. You take pride in your work and you’re motivated to help people, taking a query or issue and following it through to a solution
- Financial Services or FinTech call centre experience
- Technically capable, you’re unphased by getting to grips with new software packages e.g. Zendesk
- Organisation – you love to be organised
- Superb interpersonal skills, you’re polite, friendly, helpful and speak clearly. You listen well. You can quickly build relationships with people and show real care
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- A team player! We are a small team and team dynamics are super important!
- Patience and ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- A doer and a problem solver – you can crack on and work out the best courses of action
- Ability to accept criticism, you may not like everything our customers say about us!
- Second-to-none attention to detail
Nice to have skills:
- Experience of dementia or similar
- Driver’s licence and own car
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to grow and develop your skills, we are a rapidly growing business where you’ll be hands-on and learn a lot!
- The opportunity to be part of and quickly make a big difference to a growing FinTech business
- The chance to help and have a positive impact on families living with dementia
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Temp to perm
Salary: From £12.00 per hour
Expected hours: No less than 22.5 per week
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Southampton: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Available to start work in February?
- Do you have any Zendesk [CRM] experience?
- How many years’ experience in the finance industry do you have?
- What are the maximum hours per week you can work [up to 37.5]?
- office-based customer service: 1 year (required)
- English (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 29/02/2024
Please note, the job expiry date is estimated. If you are interested in this role, do not delay applying.
Location: Sibstar, Network Eagle Lab, Portland Terrace, Southampton, SO14 7SJ
CLOSING DATE: 29 February 2024