Sales Assistant - Mayflower Theatre
Mayflower Theatre is the largest independent theatre in the south of the UK and on our stage are a wide range of shows including large scale musicals, opera and dance. We are looking for experienced Sales Assistant to join our busy, friendly Sales team.
In particular, you will:
- You will be responsible for providing first class service to our customers both face to face and over the telephone.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a busy retail and/or call centre operation and have excellent customer service skills.
- Hours of work will be varied including daytime, evenings and weekends so flexibility is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and as part of a team are also required.
- Good computer skills and experience of data entry.
Our ideal applicant will:
- Do you have excellent written, verbal and communication skills?
- Have you worked in a customer facing role?
- Do you enjoy being part of a team?
- Would you describe yourself as self-starter and show initiative?
- Do you have good computer skills?
Candidates will be asked to complete an online aptitude test before being called for interview. If you have any concerns about this, please contact the HR department
Salary is £11.62 per hour plus benefits for a 37.5 hour week based on a two week rota. Evening and weekend working is required.
How to apply:
Full details including job descriptions can be found at https://www.mayflower.org.uk/about-us/careers/. Please state the hours you would prefer.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the HR Team either by email to the above address or on 02380 711800 ext. 0.
Please note that the expiry date against this role is for office use only. The role will be filled once the right candidate(s) are appointed, and therefore may close before the expiry date shown. If you are interested in applying, please do so without delay
Location: Mayflower Theatre, Commercial Road, Southampton SO15 1GE.
CLOSING DATE: 24 August 2023