Auctions Sales Manager and Lettings Roles - fox & sons
Auctions Sales Manager
Sequence South, a prominent player in the Estate Agency industry, is delighted to offer a rare and exciting opportunity for a talented Auctions Sales Manager to join our Specialist Auctions Team. You will be providing Instructions for two renowned brands, Fox & Sons and Allen & Harris, we are ever expanding our footprint in the property market and we are now seeking a dedicated professional to win Instructions and sell properties through our Auctions division.
A quick look at the role
As an Auction Sales Manager at Sequence South, you will play a pivotal role in executing our plan across a variety of property Auctions, working closely with our teams to provide expert guidance and ensuring seamless transactions. You will be responsible for instructing houses for Auction across our network, optimizing the sale process, and contributing to our continued growth and success.
- Instruct properties for Auction within Sequence South, Fox & Sons, and Allen & Harris
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, providing expert guidance/advice
- Evaluating and assessing properties values to determine appropriate auction strategies.
- Coordinate and execute property inspections, appraisals, and marketing campaigns.
- Manage the auction process from start to finish.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure efficient and effective auction execution.
- Stay current with industry trends and regulations to provide a top-notch service.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Auction Sales Manager
- Demonstrable & proven experience (minimum 5 years) in the property sector, with a strong understanding of winning and closing business in the property sector
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous Auction experience is not essential.
What’s in it for you as our Auction Sales Manager
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for Auctions Sales Manager: https://www.connellsgroup.co.uk/careers/details/?id=30090&p=5e5265b3-eace-481e-898f-c57dd46ae91c
More roles may be available here: Connells Group
Please note, the job expiry date is estimated. If you are interested in this role, do not delay applying.
Location: 32-34 London Rd, Southampton SO15 2AG
CLOSING DATE: 31 December 2023