We have a rare opportunity for an Auction Negotiator to join our Auction Centre based in Southampton.
This is an opportunity for a Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent, looking for progression.
Our Auction Centre covers Southampton and surrounding areas so the role will involve travel to the local branches in these areas.
What’s in it for you as our Auction Negotiator?
- Industry leading training and development
- OTE: £25,000+
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Company Car or Car Allowance
Key responsibilities of a Auction Negotiator
The role will suit a Sales Negotiator looking to move into a different aspect of estate agency, or someone already working in an auction environment in estate agency.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Auction Negotiator
- Estate Agency experience such as Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent looking for progression
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence
Fox & Sons Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. We operate under 11 different trading names.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply :
Please note, the job expiry date is estimated. If you are interested in this role, do not delay applying.
Location: 32-34 London Road SOUTHAMPTON Hampshire SO15 2AG
CLOSING DATE: 31 March 2024