Assistant Store Manager - Typo Southampton
We are looking for full time 40 hours per week and available to work over weekend.
Team up with your Store Manager; be an unbeatable duo! Obsess about delivering on what our customers wants, drive the team to execute and achieve goals, deliver outcomes, be resourceful, and have a curious mindset.
- Create amazing moments and experiences our customers will love.
- Drive the plan, communicate clear targets and make it happen.
- Listen to your retail leaders. Respond to trade quickly, make your store look amazing and get results.
- Be up for the challenge, ask questions and seize opportunities.
- Love our team and our customer.
THE WINNING SKILLS
- Experience in supervising a team, and having taken accountability for the running of a busy retail store.
- You know customers. It’s time to elevate and take your leadership to the next level.
- Be a culture champion; jump right in and don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You’ve been the go to person in your team, delegating comes naturally. You read the play and hustle.
- Keep it simple, fearless and fun.
We strive to empower our team to be the best they can, both at work and in their personal lives. Taking a whole-self approach, we enable our teams mentally and physically through wellness tools, resources & benefits.
- Own your development and accelerate your personal and professional growth through expert led development sessions and our award winning online learning platform, YOU Learning.
- Try new experiences and develop your skills, zig-zagging your career through our 7 brands.
- Work hard, play hard; annual overseas incentive trips, community ambassador trips with the Cotton On Foundation and 50% discount for COG’s 7 brands.
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding structure. We believe our people deserve the best spaces to support their work and we also provide:
- Competitive Salary
- Additional holiday (purchasing leave- More You Time)
- A Team culture that feels like a family and celebrates YOU
- Baby Pack for new parents
- Bike Scheme
- Career Development Opportunities
- Community ambassador trips with the Cotton On Foundation
- Exceptional 50% product discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Loop (Online parents support platform)
- Quarterly COG awards up to £400 prize
- Training/professional development
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience then we’d love to hear from you!
Click here to find out more and submit your application.
The expiry date for this role is for office use only, and does not reflect the date which the role may close. If you are interested in this role, please do not delay your application.
Location: Typo, Unit SU07 West Quay, Level 3, Southampton SO15 1QF
CLOSING DATE: 31 August 2022