Assistant Branch Manager
Assistant Branch Manager
OTE: £30,000 – £35,000 – Uncapped Commission, Career Progression, Company Car/Car Allowance
We’re looking for a highly motivated Assistant Branch Manager – Estate Agent to help lead our fantastic residential sales team in Chandlers Ford working in our well known Morris Dibben estate agency.
This is a great opportunity Estate Agent looking for progression and to step in to your first branch management appointment in residential sales. This is a branch that can give you the platform to excel as a manager with a supportive Area Manager and team to help you grow market share and develop your career.
What’s in it for you as our Assistant Branch Manager – Estate Agent?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
Key responsibilities of an Assistant Branch Manager – Estate Agent
Running a profitable and well organised office providing an effective, efficient and professional estate agency service to customers. Leading by example and delegating tasks with the aim to exceed standards of performance and targets set. Optimising every opportunity to secure market appraisals, instructions, viewings, reservations, sales and mortgage introductions. Motivating your team and new recruits, ensuring they receive the training and support they need to flourish in their career.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Assistant Branch Manager – Estate Agent
- Preferably an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent, Lister, Valuer looking to progress
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Proven experience managing, leading and mentoring a team
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence
Morris Dibben have been successfully selling and letting homes in and around the cities of Southampton and Portsmouth for over 50 years, and are recognised as one of the most highly respected estate agencies in the region. We have branches strategically located across southern Hampshire all the way toward the extremes of the Solent. Our core strength is the ability to deal professionally with hugely diverse markets from inner city starter homes to multi-million-pound countryside mansions.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply :
Please note, the job expiry date is estimated. If you are interested in this role, do not delay applying.
Location: 53 London Rd, Southampton SO15 2AD
CLOSING DATE: 31 March 2024